I messed up the first submission… but B-Rhymes is finally working on iOS4!
Basically, I had it working, but then I noticed something saying that I needed to have built it with the lasted version of xcode, Apple’s developer program, which I hadn’t, so I rebuilt it with the latest version, and resubmitted it, but I accidentally left in a debug string which makes it get the rhymes locally instead of the the B-Rhymes server! Arrrgh.
The key lesson for me is “Don’t Panic”. It’s not like web apps that you can redeploy a million times a day. If you mess up your app submission it can take weeks to fix.